THEORY OF CHANGE
Youth Entrepernuership Program
Stiletto Boss University (SBU) is a youth training program for high-school girls, that uses entrepreneuership as the foundation for teaching the powere of collaboration, sisterhood and community impact.
- Weekly Curriculum
- Building Partnerships
- Program Management
- Community Leader Training
- Program Sustainability
- Girls come back to run chapter or become an instructor
- Create community leaders/ Business Owners
- Young Women trained in Entreprenuership and Life-skills
- Small businesses are created
- Connections/ Relationship built among program participants
- Connections: Socail Capital built through relationships created by program instructors and participants
- Funds raised through small business reinevested into community identified needs
SBU was selected as one of the 2018 Unite Charlotte recipients. The funding will assist the expansion of the program into more chapters.
Drastically reduce the time it takes to move from initial concept to production-ready with Stack and Variant Page Builder. Your clients will love you for it!
Our customers love the comfort that comes with six-months free support. Our dedicated support forum makes interacting with us hassle-free and efficient.
Theory For Change
Theory of Change (ToC) is a specific type of methodology for planning, participation, and evaluation that is used in the philanthropy, not-for-profit and government sectors to promote social change. Theory of Change defines long-term goals and then maps backward to identify necessary preconditions.
It is important for us to measure our IMPACT on what means success to our program and its participants. Here are our impact numbers based on our Theory for Change summary.
2016/2017 Impact Numbers
- 12 participants for program launch
- 14 instructors
- 16 entrepreneurship classes taught
- 8 entrepreneurship topics
- planned inaugural community event
2017/2018 Impact Numbers
- 20 total participants (Grier Heights & West Charlotte Chapters)
- Grier Heights Chapter has generated $4000 in revenue
- 3 high school graduation (100% retention rate)
- 24 total instructors
- 30 entrepreneurship classes taught
- 12 entrepreneurship topics
- grew to 3 SBU chapters (Grier Heights, West Charlotte & Harding University High School)
- hosted 2nd annual community event in Grier Heights